Those are the sweetest pictures! I could just eat him Up! Tell Geoff and Heather we are sooo happy for them. And, I hope you are doing well. Tell your parents Hi from us this weekend too! I love to keep up with you all. Congrats to the whole family. Amanda
SOOOOOOO Cute!! I can't wait to meet him. Looks like everyone is thrilled that he is finally here. Obviously Ella likes him. I'm sure that she has already claimed him as her baby.
I'm just a girl going through life and trying to do it God's way. I've got the most wonderful family and friends imagineable, and feel unbelievably blessed!
2 comments:
Those are the sweetest pictures! I could just eat him Up! Tell Geoff and Heather we are sooo happy for them. And, I hope you are doing well. Tell your parents Hi from us this weekend too! I love to keep up with you all. Congrats to the whole family.
Amanda
SOOOOOOO Cute!! I can't wait to meet him. Looks like everyone is thrilled that he is finally here. Obviously Ella likes him. I'm sure that she has already claimed him as her baby.
Post a Comment