I LOVE fireworks!!! They are just so cool, and always bring a smile to my face. Plus, as the nice man mentioned during communion Sunday....they are also legal explosives! You just can't go wrong.
As much as I love the local Fourth of July shows available, I have to admit I kinda missed the shows from our trip to Disney World (see photo above). DW has them in every park, every night, 365 days a year. Seriously - that is so awesome. Plus, it's fireworks on "Disney Crack" (technical term) so that means every show is amazing, and every park has its own unique backdrop to add to the mix. All trapped within the wonderful Mouse bubble that is Orlando. So awesome!
Anway, I just thought I'd share a photo taken on our trip, and hopefully bring a little smile to your face as well.
P.S. For those of you who are living greener than myself - so sorry for the smoke, etc. that the fireworks send into the atmosphere. I've chosen to believe for now that the Mouse Bubble protects the FL area, and can therefore enjoy the shows with no guilt.


2 comments:
Nice!! I agree. Fireworks are awesome!!!! I choose to believe that the smoke does no harm whatsoever.
Yes, Mickey has it covered, no worries! Hey, I'm green, but you HAVE to have fireworks on the 4th of July. Its a rule. And we do much worse to the atmosphere on a daily basis than one fireworks show does.
We enjoyed the fireworks from our driveway - they shoot them off at Pizza Hut Park which is right by us. Braelyn liked them, but was too sleepy to really get into it.
Post a Comment